The module introduces the students to the basics of the German language:
- The participants will learn the essential communication elements to cope with everyday situations.
- Elementary grammar and vocabulary will be explained and practised.
- Listening, speaking, reading and writing skills will be applied to situations that are relevant to the students’ experience.
- The pace of learning will be set so that the objectives of the language level A1 can be covered and, depending on learners progess, exceeded to level A2.
- Therefore, participants need to be willing to regularly practice in their own time and to complete homework and assignments.